12 November 2008
Question & Answer Sessions
- Looking for a good 802.11N access point? (Either range)
- None us have done much N stuff, other than running G on a B/G/N
- Okay ... I'm using amanda. Got any suggestions for anything better?
- Backup-PC, Mike says. (http://backuppc.sourceforge.net)
Take a good look at rsync, too. It's slicker than you think.
- So ... how's everything at Ford?
- Not panicking, but it's a little tense. Waiting for the next shoe
to hit the floor.
WPA-TKIP has problems.
Security usually isn't.
McColo shuts down a server -- SPAM plummets!
Also, check out http://www.tatjavanvark.nl/index.html ... it's neat.
Rumor & Innuendo (No names, please)