10 November 2005
Question & Answer Sessions
- Hey buddy -- can you spare a quarter?
- If so, Mike needs them for his pinball machines. Thanks.
- What's MJO been up to for the last nine months?
- Getting new glasses.
- IPv6 -- are these people just utter morons?
- Everything Mike has looked at with IPv6 seems to indicate that
problems are not being addressed. Possibly the only real interest
is due to government entities requiring IPv6 capability.
"The design sucks, therefore the deployment is $#!+."
- Jobs -- got any? Want one?
- Msen is still looking for a sales critter. Volkswagen (okay, some
part of them, but not VW proper) keeps bugging MJO; ask him for
- Any really cool PHP modules to play with?
- Let Chris Polk know if you've got anything you like.
- Samsung 1710 toner or toner cartridges?
- Check Google for remanufacturer sites.
(E.g. Samsung 1710 toner remanufact*)
"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
-- Henry Spencer
It had to be said. I feel better now.
Rumor & Innuendo (No names, please)
"It is amazing just how many types of server side telephony equipment trust
what the client sends them."